Saturday, June 28, 2008

Father's Day

Sunday, June 15th - 2008

Here is Brian on father's day.  We needed a day to recover from our trip.  This is how Brian recovered - all day.  He said it was the best Father's Day ever.  For dinner, I made Brian meatloaf and mashed potatoes.  Here is the onion I cut up and used in the meatloaf.  If any of you know me at all, you will know that I HATE onions.  Maybe hate isn't a strong enough word - I loathe them, I despise them, I detest them... you get the idea.  So, the fact that I actually went to the store and bought one, and then proceeded to chop it up into little pieces, says volumes on how much I must love Brian to do this for him.  I will now probably smell like onions for a week, but at least I made Brian happy for a day.   It must be hard for him, someone who loves onions, to be married to me, someone who hates them.  I never use them when I cook.  He is onion deprived.  

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Wow - you really do love him.

Teresa said...

How sweet of you!

Jamie said...

I'm right there with you on the onions - they just shouldn't exist. What a good wife you are to use one for Brian's meal - he's one lucky guy!