Monday, June 23, 2008

I'm back!

Ok, so It's been a couple of weeks since my computer died.  That put me way behind.  Instead of trying to catch up all at once and posting 18 days worth of pictures right away, I'm going to post 3 or 4 each day until I catch up again.  I don't want to overwhelm you all.  

Thursday, June 5th - 2008


I took Joe, Alex and Michael to swim at Desert Oasis pool.  They wanted to go to Desert Oasis because Jared Ammon is a lifeguard there.  We got there around 10:30.  It didn't really get too crowded until about 12:30, but the boys didn't care.  They wanted to stay.  It was actually not too hot.  None of this 110 degree stuff.  I was very comfortable in the shade, reading my book.   We finally left around 1:30 because they decided they were hungry for lunch.  This is the only picture I got because it clearly states when you enter, that no photography is allowed without permission from the pool manager.  I did however, break the rules to get this quick shot when the boys were drying off.  I was very sly about it and I did not get caught.  I'm sad that no pictures were allowed.  I wanted to get a shot of Jared Ammon sitting in his lifeguard chair.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

It looks like Xander is posing...Zoolander, anyone?

LauraB said...

Rules, shmules. Tell 'em you're taking family pictures and Jared happens to be family!!