Monday, June 23, 2008

Breakfast in Bed

Sunday, June 8th - 2008

So, Brian slept in today.  This morning Joe and I had blueberry muffins and bananas for breakfast.  When Brian finally decided to get up, Joseph said he would bring him breakfast in bed.  I thought that was sweet, but what was even sweeter was the way he arranged it.  

After church, Joe and I went over to my mom's house.  Since my computer had died, I needed to borrow hers.  Addy and Ro were there.  We had ice cream together - Yum!  I love these happy kids.  Joe does too.  He has asked, on more than one occasion, if Darrel and Trina would be mad if we just kept them.   I have a lot of cute pictures of Jo and Ro together.  Maybe I'll have to post them sometime.  

1 comment:

Sheri said...

mmm...ice cream.

with Addy & Ro...is there anything betterh?