Thursday, June 26, 2008

Newport Beach

Thursday, June 12th - 2008


We spent most of the day (nearly 7 hours) at the beach.  Joe and Alex went crab hunting in the rocks again.  Max and Evan played in the sand.  Ian dug a giant hole in the sand for the boys to play in.  Then Ian, Joe and Ben spent a lot of time in the ocean on the boogie boards.  Thanks Ian for hanging out with Joe.  He had such a fun time.  Max and Brian hung out today.  Max told Brian about every spongebob episode he could remember.  I was impressed that he could relate an entire episode, "That's No Lady (one of our favorites), he didn't miss a detail. 

 I was in beach heaven.  I'm never happier than when my toes are in the sand.  It was awesome to have my mom and Sheri there too, they are fun to hang out with.  Today was also Ian's birthday.  Happy Birthday Ian!


2 comments:

LauraB said...

It struck me as I looked at these pictures - you and Sheri married very handsome men! The offspring are cute, too!!

Sheri said...

I agree with Lambsonland.

Also, I loved the beach. and I loved it even more because you guys and mom were there.