Saturday, June 28, 2008

Heading Home

Saturday, June 14th - 2008

So, unfortunately we had to leave Cali today.  We were pretty bummed about it.  However, we had to make one last stop before we left town.  The Strawberry Farm (ok, so they have more than strawberries, but that's what we go for) on Associated road in Fullerton, California.   Jared and Tricia gave us the heads up on this place when they lived in Fullerton.  Now it is a must for whenever we are in the area.  We were a little worried that it was too late in the season for strawberries, but we were not dissappointed.   These berries are the BEST!  

Happy Birthday to Brian and Dallin today!

4 comments:

drjlambson said...

I truly miss the days when we could walk down the road and buy those beautiful strawberries. I am jealous

Sheri said...

I believe I forgot to thank you for the DELICIOUS strawberries. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

Darrel said...

I am still waiting for my strawberries. Should I come pick them up?

Kim said...

Darrel, I feel really bad, I actually did bring some strawberries for you, but I didn't get them to you in time. The next time we go, I will bring you back extra!