Thursday, March 19, 2009

What does it mean?

MONDAY, MARCH 16th - 2009

I've driven by this arrow nearly every day for a couple of weeks now.  It's driving me crazy.  What is it for?  What does it mean?  Why does it bother me so much that I don't know?
There is no garage sale of any kind, no new housing development to check out, no house for sale, NOTHING.  And why is it pointing at the ground.  Joe and I decided that maybe there was something of real interest or importance right UNDER the arrow, so we looked - just dirt.  

Can anyone solve this mystery?  What do you think it's for?

9 comments:

Tim said...

I think that Brian, after years of marriage and insight into the real Kim, has placed that arrow JUST to bother YOU. Devious and beautiful.

Kudos, Brian - you have done it again!

Brian said...

HAHAHAHA!!! I mean, I would NEVER do that...

AZ Hey-mon said...

That is funny. How long exactly has this been bothering you?

Karen Lambson said...

That same arrow has been bothering me also. I think maybe it's saying "go to hell."

Tim said...

HA!

Teresa said...

Aunt Karen! I am shocked! That is too funny!

LauraB said...

Karen, I could see ME saying that, but YOU???

Sheri said...

I actually saw some guys by it, filming something and talking. I'm with Mom, I think the "Church of What's Happening Now" I mean, Cornerstone, put it there as a statement of some sort. Although I'd never say "hell". Because I'm a good Mormon and I don't cuss.

Teresa said...

I'm sorry Sheri, I am laughing out loud right now...