Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bowling

MONDAY, MARCH 23rd - 2009

Joe and I went bowling with the Trezise family today (sans Ian, who had to work and Evan who stayed with Grandma).  
I forgot how much I enjoy bowling.  It's probably been like 2 years or so since I've been.  

I loved this picture of the boys.  Joe looks so serious and I love Michael's happy face peeking through the back.
Here's Joe after a not so great frame:
I don't know what he's so upset about (he wasn't really upset).  He beat me BOTH games we played - and I took bowling in college (it's true and it was SO fun).  I can't believe I passed it though.  I didn't even break 100 and that was bowling WITH bumpers.  Oh well.  It was still A LOT of fun.

On a side note, Joe and I were watching Bugs Bunny cartoons today and this one came on:
It's the one where the stork thinks Bugs is a baby and accidentally delivers him to a family of gorillas.  It's hilarious - one of my all time favorites.  Have any of you seen it?

5 comments:

AZ Hey-mon said...

Hey, I have a NEw and fabulous idea! Why don't we go on a double date sometime and go bowling! your photos inspired that idea.

Teresa said...

I remember that! How old are we?!

Joe said...

I was mad bcuz i got jipped like 5 times that game. It wasn't fair... i should've gotten at LEAST 3 strikes that game...Oh WEll...

Sheri said...

I have not seen that cartoon. But then again, I don't really watch cartoons.

Who won at bowling? Oh that's right, I did.

Trina said...

I love bowling! So fun! I never break a hundred either.