Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pet Peeve

FRIDAY, MARCH 27th - 2009

Here is Joe at the grocery store demonstrating one of my pet peeves.  Can you guess what it is?
If you answered: "parking your cart on one side of the aisle, while standing on the other side of the aisle looking at groceries, being oblivious to the fact that you are indeed blocking off the ENTIRE aisle,"  then you guessed correctly.

Why do people do this?  Park your stinkin' cart on the same side that you are shopping on and leave half of the dang aisle open so other people can get through.  Sorry about my rant, but I encountered this A LOT today.

And what is it with Joe and I seeing inappropriately dressed people at Target?  A lady shopping in front of us was wearing those skin tight, exercise looking stretch pants.  That in itself wouldn't have been too bad except they were seriously going all of the way up her butt.  Not kidding.  ALL OF THE WAY.  I guess we should look on the bright side.  At least they weren't see through.  I don't care if you are a tiny size 2 and are as cute as a button.  I don't want to see your pants going up your crack.  It can't be comfortable (to wear, or see).  

Ok, I'm done now.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Both of those are my pet peeves too! People at the grocery store are so rude.

LauraB said...

You make me laugh, Kim!

Teresa said...

Couldn't agree more! Do you feel better getting that off your chest?