Sunday, March 1, 2009

Joe's birthday

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 26th - 2009

Happy Birthday Joseph.  As soon as he woke up he went straight for the presents.  Doesn't he look cute first thing in the morning?  
No surprises here.  He already knew what he was getting.  In fact, he paid for $60.00 of it with his own money.  His grandma and Brian and I paid for the rest.  He's been counting down the days until he got his ipod touch.  It was cute.  He must have told me 50 times today how happy he is.
In keeping with birthday traditions, I let Joe stay home from school today.  We also went to lunch.  He picked The Cheesecake Factory.  Brian met us there and Grandma and Grandpa tagged along too.  It was fun.  

If anyone is interested, I did a birthday post all about Joe on our family blog.  Thanks to everyone who sent cards and gifts and wished Joe a happy birthday.  It really means a lot to him.

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Wow! Pretty fancy gift!

Sheri said...

Maybe Joe can teach me how to use mine :)

Joe said...

I'd Be happy Sheri

LauraB said...

Joe, I want to be you - you have awesome parents!