Monday, March 16, 2009

at the mall

THURSDAY, MARCH 12th - 2009

Joe and I went to the mall today for a while.  It was kind of weird for me.  I am SOOOO not a mall person, and I really don't enjoy shopping.  The only time I felt at home was when we were in Barnes and Noble.  It smells fabulously of books and coffee.  Two of my favorite smells.  Also, I am surrounded by tons and tons of books.  It's like heaven.  Joe feels the same way.  We spent a lot of time in there.  Surprisingly we left empty handed.  I warned Joe before hand that we were window shopping today, not buying anything.  It was hard to leave that store without buying anything.  I don't think I ever have before.  

We also had to stop by Joe's favorite store, of course:
I like hangin' out with Joe.  He's lots of fun.  

How have you been spending your spring break?

3 comments:

Teresa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teresa said...

It's spring break? Lost track this year. This is the first year the girls aren't with us for spring break, so it's not as fun as usual for us.

Sheri said...

We've pretty much been spending it with you. Except we did have a garage sale.