Monday, March 9, 2009

fun friday

FRIDAY, MARCH 6th - 2009

Joe had friends over after school today.  We started at his grandma's house where the boys played some laser tag, ate cupcakes and played "Apples to apples".
Then we carted everyone back to our house to watch "Ironman" and eat pizza.
The boys lost interest in the movie about halfway through.  They played another game of Apples to Apples.  If you haven't played this game you are missing out.  It is super fun.  The more people the better.  
They finished the evening by playing "2 truths and a lie" while we were waiting for the parents to come pick up the boys.  It's always fun when the friends come over.  It was a good day.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

What a cool mom you are! And I love 2 truths and a lie. I used to play it with my students back when I was an instructor!

Unknown said...

You are a pretty hip mom! We like the game apples to apples too! Do I feel a game night coming on? Also Jared told me about your 10 miles... I am so proud (and a little jealous) YOu rock

Sheri said...

apples to apples is a way fun game - we need to have a game night.