Thursday, February 18, 2010

M2B =) days 12 & 13

Well, Tuesday was a bad bad day.  I was tired and I felt really really sick all day long.  Looking back I'm not sure I felt a whole lot of happy that day, but I did feel grateful.  Brian came home and made dinner so I could just lay in bed.  I was extremely grateful for that.

Wednesday was much improved.  I was feeling a lot better and I finally started the book for book club.  I have to say, I was kind of putting it off, because I didn't think I would be all that interested in it, to tell the truth.  Also, I'm reading another book at the same time.  Anyway, I finally started and I am enjoying it immensely.  I'm about 5 chapters in and I love it.  It made me very happy today to have time to read.  It is one of my favorite things to do.

5 comments:

Heather said...

I would love if you posted a list of your favorite books. I need more books to read and don't know what is worth my time, now that it is limited by Hunter. It seems like we have a lot of the same taste in books and I have really enjoyed all of the other books you have mentioned. Getting book suggestions from you makes my day.

Sheri said...

I'm sorry you were sick.

I love to read too. It's a great escape.

Becca said...

Sorry to here you were sick - isn't funny how one little thing can turn your whole day and attitude upside down.
Please tell me that you got a check from us!!

Shauna said...

I really hate to admit this but sometimes I wish I could be sick just to stay in bed to read. Unfortunately even when I do get sick I don't get to stay in bed.

I just finished The Help. I got really into it from the beginning. Really sad but really good. I can't wait for Book Club.

Teresa said...

How great to have a husband who will take care of you when you are sick! Hope you are feeling better now.