Thursday, February 25, 2010

Beach Day! M2B =) day 16 (Saturday)

Saturday was beach day, and what a perfectly glorious day it was.  Is there anything better than beach day?  I submit that there is not!  Mission Beach is one of my favorite places on the planet.

Being SUCH a beautiful day and all, the sailboats were out in full force.
Oh happy day.  Happy, Happy beach day.  I realize that Joe doesn't look super happy in this picture, but he was.  I just really liked this shot, so I had to include it.
And this one too.  The boy has an active imagination, what can I say.  It's one of the things I love most about him.

Here is my hole.  I know you wanted to see it.  It would have been deeper, except for the stupid carpal tunnel in my hand.  After digging this much, my right hand was completely numb. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.  
Awww, it must be love.
There it is.  "My town, my street.  Give me peace of mind that can't be beat."  We always drive up the hill to get the full view of San Diego.  You can see downtown on the far left, all the way to the beach on the far right, and everything in between.  I love this place.
The view from our hotel room on Saturday night.  Awesome.
Saturday was the bestest, happiest day I have had in a long long time.   I loved every minute of it.

That's it for today.  More catching up tomorrow.

Happy Day!

4 comments:

Tim said...

The temple pic is awesome.

Teresa said...

I love those pics of the ocean. Makes me want a vacation!!

LauraB said...

I love how happy you sound in this post!! When I make my millions and have my home on Coronado Island, you can come visit any time you want!

Sheri said...

I miss the beach.