Monday, February 8, 2010

M 2 B =) Day 2 & 3

Saturday I started the day off with some work and with some service.  I have to say that there are no two better ways to get over feeling bad than to do some work and to do something for someone else.  It was even better that I had Joe with me.  We got up early and went down to help clean the church.  Joe and I were on window duty.  I think we make a good team.  After an hour we went to my mom's to work on baby blankets for a children's hospital.  Fun and productive at the same time.

Later that day, as Brian and I were coming out of Target, I liked the way the trees looked against the sky.  So, I took a photo.  Nature always has a way of making me happy.
Sunday I got to spend the evening with these people at Family Home Evening (Addy and Ro are performing a song here):
They are loud, talk over each other, and are a bit crazy, but I love them all.  

Happy Day!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

FHE always makes me happy. I love spending time with my family.

Brian said...

Being at my dad's and gorging myself with awesome food and drink made me happy!

Kim said...

I'm sure it did.

Becca said...

Kim, what a wonderful idea; this mission of yours! I think it is great. I too have had struggles with the happiness thing. I know you have family to care for you - but I'll give you a pep talk anytime you need!! Seriously.

Teresa said...

I really like that picture of the branches against the sky...very nice.