Tuesday, February 16, 2010

M2B =) days 6-11

So much for daily posting.  Here's the last week.

This was last Wednesday at 1:00 in the afternoon.  Woo hoo!
Also, Wednesday.  Sorry, I just can't help myself with the clouds.  I love them so!
Wednesday night I got to see this kid try ice skating for the first time ever.  Wednesday was a good day!
Thursday:  Joe and I working on our blankets (service project) while watching American Idol.  

Friday:  Baking and baking and then more baking of the cookies with Joe.  We were so busy baking.  I forgot to take pictures.

Saturday - flowers from my sweetie.  Also, staying up late and "heart attacking" Joe's room while he was asleep.
Sunday - spending the day with my two favorite guys.

Monday - No school.  Went to see a movie.  
I love love love these books.  The movie changed the plot - A LOT.  Not happy about that, but I could tell from the commercials they weren't going to stay true to the books.  All that aside - I absolutely love who they picked to play Percy.  Joe and I loved him in the movie "Hoot".  We thought he did a great job!

And that's the happiness for the week!  

Happy day!

6 comments:

Sheri said...

I never get flowers on Valentines Day...maybe someday...

I loved the weather on Wednesday too - even though I spent most of the day outside. It's been too darn hot this week!

Sheri said...

Oh yeah, and those cookies were DELICIOUS! Thank you Joe!

and Kimmy too :)

Jon said...

Jamie and I liked the movie too even with the changes. Enjoy your nice weather, you have like 2 more weeks of it, right?

Kim said...

Sadly it already seems to be warming up too fast.

Brian said...

So who is this "Sweetie" person?? I didn't know you were seeing someone else?!

Teresa said...

You really live in the wrong state, don't you Kim? At least in the wrong part of AZ...