Saturday, February 27, 2010

Coming Home M2B =) days 17 - 20

Here I am trying to play catch up again.  What else is new?  These happy pictures are from Sunday - Wednesday.

Sunday, we had to leave San Diego and come home.  While that was not the happiest thing ever, the weather on the way home made up for it.  We drove through a cloud for a long time.

Brian said the fog on the green hills reminded him of Switzerland.

Joe made me take a picture of the fogalanche.
Joe loves to ride with the window down (so do I).  This may be my favorite picture of Joe, ever.
The best thing about coming home was seeing this cute face.  He missed us.  Thanks mom for checking up on him while we were gone.
The best thing about Monday was the clouds.  Hey, I spared you this time and didn't post the picture of the clouds, which I DID take.  I will take the cold for as long as I can get it.  It will be a million degrees here before you know it.  

Monday and Tuesday nights, Brian made a fire.  There is just something so cozy about a fire in the fireplace.  I put a pillow on the floor, and put my cold feet right in front of the fire and watched the Olympics.  It was fantastic.
My favorite part of Wednesday was watching Ben's concert at his school.  In case you don't know Ben, he is the super cute boy in the middle, wearing the white shirt and tie.
He even got to play the drum for a bit.  Thanks Sheri for inviting me.
Playing more catch up tomorrow.

Happy Day!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I love that picture of Ben with the drum. Thanks for coming - he was so happy :)

Teresa said...

That is a great pic of Joe with his head out the window. Such a great happy shot!