Wednesday, May 6, 2009

slacker

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 29th - 2009

I am a slacker lately.  I haven't been good about taking my daily photo's.  I've been too stinkin' busy.  I hate being busy.  

Today was filled with more of the same busy.  I can't wait until Joe's stupid history project is done.  YES we are still working on the SAME project, for hours every night.  

Finally I got the chance to sit my butt on the couch and do some nothing for a while.  Thank goodness for DVR.  I know a lot of you aren't watching American Idol this year.  But I AM, and this is what I did tonight, and since I don't have a picture of the day, this is what you are getting.  
This is what I have to say about tonight:  Although Kris is my favorite, Danny was freakin' fantastic tonight. 
That is all.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I'm not really into any of the Idols this year. I kind of like Adam (although he'd be better on Broadway) and sorta like Kris.

Teresa said...

Who suffers if you don't post everyday? Don't get me wrong, I love your posts, but when you're busy, you're busy. We'll be patient and wait until you have time again.