Saturday, May 9, 2009

My day off

FRIDAY, MAY 1st - 2009

I've been super busy lately.  It just seems like days and days of going and going.  So, today, I gave myself the day off.  I laid on the couch and read almost all day.  I read this book a long time ago when I was still in school.  I remembered I really liked it, but that was about all I remembered about it.  So, when I saw it in Joe's book order last month, I decided to order it.  On a side note, does anyone get as excited as I do when those book order things come home?  I LOVE it.  

I had just finished another book, and so I picked this one up.  I read the whole thing in one day. It's not a very long book, and its a quick easy read.
I decided I should give myself the day off more often.

3 comments:

AZ Hey-mon said...

Carter just finished this book this last week, too. I really liked it, but it has been about 3 years. Time to reread it. BOOKORDERS are addicting. I have had to cut myself off a few times.

Sheri said...

Xander read that in school in the third grade - I remember reading it too but forgot what it was about.

Teresa said...

A whole day to read? I am jealous.

You deserve to take time for yourself. Good for you!