Monday, May 11, 2009

monday

MONDAY, MAY 4th - 2009

Today I went to my mom's to take photo's of Adam.  He needed them for a play he is trying out for (did I mention he is a fabulous actor?)  I liked this one because he is smiling.  
I got lucky.  It also turned out to be an Addy and Ro day, so I stayed and played a while.  Addy and I played princesses.  Ro and Joshua joined in a little too.  My mom has a set of Disney princess dolls that we play with.  Addy was Mulan and Jasmine.  Joshua took Ariel away from us and carried her around for a while.  I was Belle.  Belle is the best because she reads, and she doesn't judge people by what they look like (she did fall in love with beast before she knew he was a prince).  Cinderella, Snow White and Sleeping Beauty were also there.  Ro doesn't really play.  He just steals the dolls and then run's away laughing.  He's too cute.

Isn't Addy a cutie?
Happy Day!

4 comments:

Teresa said...

That is such a sweet picture.

Sheri said...

She is so cute. You're such an awesome aunt!

AZ Hey-mon said...

what a cutie pie. btw. my word verification is....blessest
it sounds like something my Elise would say.

Shauna said...

Let all the Belle's of the world unite! (I'm always Belle when I play with Kayla.)