Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August 10 - August 16

M2B =) days 552 - 558.  Wednesday, August 10th - Tuesday, August 16th happiness.

Wednesday, August 10th happiness:  Happy Birthday to one of the cutest boys I know.
I got to spend this afternoon with family, celebrating this boy's birthday.  It was great!

Tonight for mutual we played Book of Mormon clue.  It was so fun!

Thursday, August 11th happiness:  Tonight was the finale for So You Think You Can Dance.  Melanie won!  woo hoo!  She was my favorite from the beginning.  I love it when my favorite dancer of the season wins.  This is only the second time that has happened (for me, anyway).

Friday, August 12th happiness:  Girls night out tonight!  We went and saw The Help.  I almost never like books that have been made into movies.  They are always disappointing to me.  However, I have to say, that I loved this one.  I think it was the casting.  All of the characters were a perfect fit for me.  It was so great.

Saturday, August 13th happiness:  Today was long and exhausting.  The best thing about today was definitely bed time.  I have to say I was VERY happy to go to sleep tonight.

Sunday, August 14th happiness:  Happy Feet!
I love my Nightmare Before Christmas socks.  I have lots of them.  I can have happy feet every night of the week!

Monday, August 15th happiness:  Another August birthday for one of my beehives means another night of heart attacking.  We almost got caught.  While we were putting hearts on the garage door, it started to come up.  He hurried and ran around the corner and waited in the side yard, while someone pulled out of the driveway and drove away.  It was fun waiting in the dark and wondering if someone was going to come around the corner at any minute.  It reminded me of when I was younger and we used to TP people's houses.  Good times.

Tuesday, August 16th happiness:  I think today might be the hottest day ever.  So, when Ben suggested that we go to Sonic after school, I did not disagree.  Ben, Max and I picked up Joe from school and headed to Sonic.  

It was a grape creme slush for me!
Delicious!

Happy Day!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Yay for Aunt Kimmie and Sonic!

LauraB said...

Kim!!! YOU tp'ed houses?? I'm shocked.

Teresa said...

I'm jealous of your socks!