Sunday, August 21, 2011

July 16-22

M2B =) days 527 - 533.  Saturday, July 16th - Friday, July 22nd happiness:  

Saturday, July 16th happiness:  Today I got to see this boy be baptized.
It was a fantastic day.  Afterwards we had pizza and hung out at my mom's.  I love my family.

Sunday, July 17th happiness:  Joe and I played dominoes today.  I love hanging with Joe.  He is pretty much awesome.


Monday, July 18th happiness:  Back to work today.  The summer went by waaaaaay too fast.  But I am lucky that I had such a great summer.  Even though I had to go back to work, it was still nice to see everybody.  My teacher that I work with gave me a big hug and she even took me to lunch.  I am a lucky girl to have gotten such a great teacher to work with.

Tuesday, July 19th happiness:  Joe and I took Brian to see Harry Potter.  I loved it (again).  However, I did not love the man sitting behind us, chomping his popcorn loudly, eating one kernel at a time,  making it last for and hour and a half.  I thought the popcorn would never run out!

Wednesday, July 20th happiness:  Some days you just need it....
I love these!

Thursday, July 21st happiness:  I didn't have to work today.  Yay!  I spent the day hanging out with this kid. 
First, we had to go to the school for Freshman orientation.  I am in serious denial that my kiddo is a freshman.  Afterwards, we went to Olive Garden for lunch.  Then we went shopping for some new school clothes.  Then we ended the day with ice cream.  

I love this kid.  I really appreciate days like this.  I love hanging out with him.

Friday, July 22nd happiness:  Today was meet the teacher.  I got to see all of the cute faces that are going to be in my class this year.  I already have a favorite.  He came back to the class like 4 times.  He talked my ear off about books and Harry Potter (which he is reading now).  I really do love my job.  

Also, today was a half day, so I got to come home and take a nap!  woo hoo!

Happy Day!


4 comments:

Sheri said...

I love that picture of Max! I'm going to have to steal it for my blog.

Teresa said...

Man, I need a nap! JEALOUS!

So, what grade to you work with?

Kim said...

3rd grade. It is the best. Independent enough to do things on their own, but still young enough to want to please you and they don't have attitude. I love it!

Teresa said...

How fun. When I started out in college, I wanted to teach 3rd grade. You are right...awesome age!