Thursday, August 18, 2011

July 11-15

 M2B =) days 522 - 526.  Monday, July 11th - Friday, July 15th happiness

Monday, July 11th happiness: Today was a great day!  We went to El Rancho for lunch.  I had stuffed sopapillas with green sauce.  Yum.


After lunch, My dad took the boys fishing while my mom and I braved the WalMart.  It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.  The sky looked like this, so the boys ended up getting rained out.
When my dad got back, I beat him at 5 crowns. =)  Actually, he probably beat me, since I don't win often, but I sure have fun playing.
The boys made s'mores.
That night I made spaghetti tacos for dinner.
This was a first for all of them, so I had to take a photo.  Don't be fooled by Michael's face.  He liked them.  
I thought they were pretty dang good.

Tuesday, July 12th happiness:  More of the same (which is good!)  Grandpa took the boys on a loooooooong ranger ride.
I made Mac and Cheese for dinner.  It was a special request from Alex and Michael.  Brian made it for them last time and they loved it.  I had never made it before.  This was my first attempt.  I added bacon, so of course it was delicious.  
We ate every bit of that.  It was delicious.

Wednesday, July 13th happiness:  Sadly, all good things must come to an end.  And today, we had to go home = (  

I made Joe take me on one last ranger ride.
I love this place!


Thursday, July 14th happiness:  I was in a serious funk today.  I do not like being here in the summer.  I was grouchy and depressed all day.  

Brian helped cheer me up tonight by watching SYTYCD with me and buying me Magnum ice cream bars.  It worked! (mostly)

Friday, July 15th happiness:  Harry Potter came out today, so OF COURSE Sheri and I took the kids to see it.  And it was awesome of course.  And it made me super happy.
Also, I love being this boys mom.
Happy Day!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Xander is still talking about that mac and cheese.

Teresa said...

It looks like you had a great vacation at the cabin. Also, I really love that last pic of Joe. It's just great. He really seems to have a great personality...like his mom.