Sunday, August 28, 2011

August 2 - 9th

M2B =) days 544 - 551.  Tuesday, August 2nd - Tuesday, August 9th happiness:

Tuesday, August 2nd happiness:  Well, I had to go back to work today.  I was not ready, but you gotta do, what you gotta do.  I felt like a zombie today, I was sooooo tired.  

On the happy side, when I went outside to bring in my class today, a bunch of my kids from last year all ran up to me and surrounded me with hugs.  I love my kids!  Also, as we were walking inside, a girl from my class held my hand all the way to the classroom.  Did I mention I love my job?

Wednesday, August 3rd happiness:  Tonight for mutual, we went bowling.  Love it!

Thursday, August 4th happiness:  This afternoon Joe and I went to hang out at my mom's.  My air conditioning is being temperamental.  Today it has decided that it won't go below 85 degrees.  Yuck!  So, we went to my mom's where it was considerably cooler.  Speaking of cool - I got to hang out with this cool kid:
Also tonight, Trina brought us dinner.  She is so kind and thoughtful.  I am still completely worn out from this last week.  That, and the fact that my house is super hot right now made me so so so grateful that I did not have to cook tonight.  Thank you!

Friday, August 5th happiness:  It has been a looooong couple of weeks.  I couldn't wait for Friday so I could finally get some rest.  I took 2 valerian root tonight and slept 'til 10 the next day.  It was fantastic!

Saturday, August 6th happiness:  It was nice to be able to sleep in!  Went to my mom's again today for a while.  I got to hang with some awesome kids!

Darrel was there too!  It was nice just to relax and hang out a bit.  Later on today after we were home, Darrel brought over some cherries for Brian.  So very thoughtful!

Sunday, August 7th happiness:  So, once every 4 months I have to teach a combined lesson for all of the young women.  Today was my turn.  The lesson was on Scripture Study.  I couldn't resist making this cute handout.  It is made with Hershey's nuggets- my current favorite chocolate of choice.  I've been eating waaaay to many of them.  
I had to take a picture, because I knew any extra's wouldn't last.  

Also, one of my girls has a birthday tomorrow, so tonight, the rest of the class and the beehive advisor and I went and "heart attacked" her house.

We totally got caught, but it was so much fun.  I love my girls!

Monday, August 8th happiness:  For family fun night tonight we watched Merry Madagascar.  It's never too early to be in the Christmas spirit.  I love this one too.  It makes me laugh.  We are now officially ready to put up our Christmas tree.  I'm not kidding.  I can't wait!  Ok, so we won't put up the tree until November, but Brian and I MAY have listened to Christmas music when we went to sleep tonight.
Tuesday, August 9th happiness:  Guess what Joe finally got back today?
He has been without it for at least a month.  He has missed it so.  I was happy to see him so happy!  I love that Joe loves music as much as I do!

Happy Day!


2 comments:

Teresa said...

The chocolates are cute...you are so creative. You guys might have me beat on the craze for Christmas. I thought the decorations at Costco in August were just a tad too early...even for me.

Sheri said...

Maybe I need to watch that movie - it is so stinkin hot. Why do I live here?