Monday, September 5, 2011

August 17 - August 23

M2B =) days 559 - 565.  Wednesday, August 17th - Tuesday, August 23rd happiness:

Wednesday, August 17th happiness:  Tonight for mutual one of the girls taught us how to use polymer clay.  We made teeny tiny bananas.  I also made a tiny fried egg.  We only had yellow and white clay, so our choices were limited.  I took a photo next to my camera lens cap, so you could see just how miniature they are.  They were so cute, and fun to make too!


Thursday, August 18th happiness:  Tonight we had another "heart attack" mission.  It was so much fun, especially because we totally did NOT get caught this time.  Also, I ended up driving past her house like a week and a half later, and the hearts were still up.  I hope this means that she liked them.

Friday, August 19th happiness:  Happy Birthday to my mom!  She is the most awesome person ever.  I am so lucky to have her as a mom.   My dad bought her these super cool 2 toned red roses.  I had to take a picture.  
The photo doesn't really do it justice.  They were gorgeous.  

Also, today was Joshua's birthday party.  His birthday was earlier this month, but because of family work schedules, his party was today at Peter Piper Pizza, of course.
Joshua reminds me a lot of Joe in that fact that he is always in some sort of costume.  Joe was the same way.  He was always in costume.  Today Josh was both Captain America......
....and Indiana Jones.  
Michael's eyes are creeping me out a little in this photo, but Josh, I mean "Indy" looks pretty awesome.

After the party, I took Joe home, and then Brian and I went to Oregano's to meet up with some friends.  It was good times!

Afterwards we all played "Just Dance".  Ian and Chris were hilarious!  I love that game!

Saturday, August 20th happiness:  Sheri and I took my mom out to celebrate her birthday.  We went to The Olive Garden for lunch and then we went and saw The Help.  
Afterwards, at my mom's I had to have a piece of this:
It is my grandma's Italian Creme Cake, and it is to die for!  

Sunday, August 21st happiness:  I loved hanging out on the bed with Joe today and talking and eating Hershey's nuggets.

Monday, August 22nd happiness:  Paradise Bakery Strawberry poppyseed salad for dinner and re-runs of SYTYCD = awesome.

Tuesday, August 23rd happiness:  Sheri and I went to a movie tonight.  We saw One Day.
I laughed, I cried, I watched Jim Sturgess for a couple of hours...what's not to love?

That's it for now.

Happy Day!

4 comments:

LauraB said...

Indy is my favorite picture!!

Sheri said...

I love hanging out with you! It was a fun week!

Jack said...

Grandma is a great cook...I'm jealous you got some of her cake...mmmm...I'm hungry

Teresa said...

oops...that's me of course...don't know how I did that...that's what happens when you watch Tom & Jerry while using your husband's laptop...