Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Another week of happiness

M2B =) days 47 - 52.  Tuesday, March 23rd - Sunday March 28th.

Tuesday, Sheri and I decided to take the kids to try out "Jump Street".  They had a blast.  With wall to wall trampolines, how could you not?  It was hard to take their pictures.  Most of them turned out blurry because they were moving so much, but I still got a few fun ones.
Even though its blurry, I still love this photo of Joe.
This one is Alex, in case you couldn't tell.
The only shot I got of all four of them together.
Even Evan and Sheri got to play.  There is a separate area for the younger kids.

It was fun stuff.  We will definitely have to go again.

Wednesday Brian took Tiger to the vet.  He just hasn't been himself lately.  He has dropped a lot of weight and we can't hardly get him to eat.  Taking him in to the vet was a VERY stressful thing.  The last 2 times we took our cats to the vet, we had to end up putting them to sleep.  It hasn't even been a year since we had to put Shadow to sleep.  I was VERY worried because Tigers symptoms, to me, seemed very similar to Shadow's.  When we took Shadow in and found out he had cancer, it was devastating.  I was so worried that Tiger might have it too.
Thankfully, it wasn't that serious.  Tiger was really dehydrated.  The doctor gave him some shots, and had us put him on new food.  He is improving fast.  I am SOOO happy today that Joe's "little brother" is ok and getting better.

Thursday's Happiness:  I am happy today that the half a pack of gum that Joe left in his pocket, didn't ruin any of the clothes in the wash.  Joe should be happy about that too!  

Also Thursday, Max and Ben spent the night - woo hoo!  I am always happy when Joe has friends to play with.  
I love the total look of concentration on Max's face.  The kids were playing rock band, and Max was taking it VERY seriously.
Friday I made homemade sugar cookies.  I love the smell of cookies baking.  It makes the whole house smell good.  Yum.  Friday night was free dinner at chick-fil-a.  All you had to do was show up in your jammies and you got a free meal.  Anything free makes me happy!  Friday night after free dinner at Chick-fil-a,  Brian took Alex and Joe to the ASU baseball game.  Woo hoo!  Alone time for me.  I did some much needed cleaning.  A clean house always makes me happy.

Saturday we switched from Dish Network to Direct TV.  All of the same channels, for a cheaper price.  Nothing like a good deal to make me happy.

Sunday I spent the afternoon taking photos at a birthday party.  I love taking pictures!

Happy Day!

4 comments:

Teresa said...

OK, that trampoline place looks awesome. Where is it? Is it expensive?

Becca said...

Wow - Jump Street looks so fun. I always wanted to have a bunch of trampolines stuck together - I am glad someone could accomplish that one! You got some fun pictures.

Sheri said...

Thanks for being such a great auntie to my boys - and thank Brian and Joe for taking Alex to the game - he had a blast!

Kim said...

Teresa. It is on Warner Rd. just east of Alma School. It is $10.00 for an hour, but on Tuesday's it is $10.00 for 2 hours. Also, I think on Wednesday's it is $8.00. Just google "Jump Street" and their website will come up.