Saturday, March 13, 2010

Tuesday - Thursday

M2B =) days 33 - 35 / Tuesday, March 9th - Thursday, March 11th

Usually in the afternoon while I am working I will turn on the t.v. for some background noise.  Especially if I am ironing.  I always check for old movies first.  Anything with Cary Grant or Jimmy Stewart is good.  Woo hoo!  Today there was a Cary Grant movie on.  I caught the end of it while I was ironing.  Loved it.
This afternoon I just had to be outside in the clouds and enjoy the weather, so I took this kid for a walk with me around my mom's neighborhood.
Afterwards we headed out back for some trampoline time.
Tonight, we had a fire, once again - ahhh toasty toes.  

Also tonight, I caught "The Killers, live at Royal Albert Hall" on t.v.  So, so, so good.  The version of Sam's Town that he sings gives me the chills every time.  Love it.  Good Music really does make me happy.
Wednesday was kind of a happiness bust.  It's probably because I stayed up too late Tuesday night, but Wednesday was just awful for me.  I had a rough day.  I didn't take any pictures and didn't really feel much happiness.  I don't know what to tell you here.  I didn't really try today.  I guess instead of happiness I feel grateful.  I am grateful that tomorrow is  a new day, and you can always start again.  

Thursday was definitely better than Wednesday.  Today when I got the ironing out, I caught Romeo and Juliet on t.v.  The Baz Luhrmann version.  I love it.  I love Romeo and Juliet anyway, but Baz Luhrmann has a way of making things visually stunning.  And this is before Leonardo Dicaprio became a really kind of annoying actor.  Anyway.  I may be 36 on the outside, but on the inside, I am still a teenage girl sometimes.  I loved it.  So, romantic, so so sad.  I don't know why, but I have always kind of liked sad movies and books. 
Happy Day!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

I love the Killers. And every time we watch Live at Royal Albert Hall I think about you - and it makes me happy!

I love your lists.

Teresa said...

I love a nice fire too...we haven't had a chance to do that very often these days.

Shauna said...

Jimmy Stewart and Cary Grant are my personal favorites too! Arsenic and Old Lace with Carey Grant is just fabulous!

Kim said...

Aresnic and Old Lace is one of my personal favorites. I also love "You Can't Take It With You." That one is a Jimmy Stewart movie. Good stuff.

Ok. I am noticing that we totally like a lot of the same things.