Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sooooo much happy in just 2 days

M2B =) days 31 &32 - Sunday March 7th and Monday March 8th.

So, overall there have been  A LOT of happy moments on Sunday and Monday.  Sunday was kind of a surprise.  I woke up in an extremely good mood and it lasted most of the day.  This was odd considering it was fast Sunday, so no food.  And I had to get up early and get ready for church early so I could take Joe to do fast offerings.  Let's see, getting up early, wearing a dress  and being hungry does not usually make for a happy me, but I don't know what was going on today.  I just felt really happy.

Then, when we got out of church there was this:
I know a lot of you are all sick of the rain and cold by now, but I can't get enough of it.  Pretty soon we will be living in an oven, so I will appreciate every cloudy, rainy day until then.
This afternoon I got to hang out with the coolest kid around.
He always finds a way to keep entertained.
Fast Sunday = Family Home Evening at my moms.  It was a lot of fun.  I took a ton of pictures, but my favorite had to be of James.  This was taken after the lesson was over and everyone was doing their own thing.  I can't believe he is reading.........
......while all of this is going on:
Monday did not start off as great as Sunday.  In fact, I was a little grouchy and I didn't really want to be in the house, so I decided to run some errands, and do some window shopping.   Riding in the car on a cloudy day with the windows down and the radio up, improved my mood considerably.  There is nothing like singing along loudly to Linkin Park to get out some of the aggression I was feeling.

The day just got better and better from there.  I tried out a new recipe tonight - Spicy Tomato Chicken Soup.  It was fantastic.  My new favorite.  I want to eat it every day.
Also, Brian made a fire tonight.  Ahhhh, toasty toes.

Then, we watched The Amazing Race, one of my most favorite shows.  I WILL be on it some day.  Thank goodness for non-elimination rounds because Jordan and Jeff came in last, and the show would just not be as entertaining without Jordan.  She is a crack up.
Lastly, Brian busted out the girl scout cookies.  I don't normally like anything Lemon, but the Lemon Chalet Cremes are like heaven in a box.  I meant to eat 1, but ended up eating 4.  Oh well.
Soooo much happiness in just 2 days.  Awesome.

Happy Day.

5 comments:

Teresa said...

I really like the color on Joe's walls. That looks very cool.

Tim said...

I love that you love cold, rainy days. You wold really like Oregon in the winter.

Sheri said...

I haven't had a chance to watch the Amazing Race yet, but I love Jeff and Jordan. I've been a fan since they'be been on Big Brother.

I love the rain too. I'm praying for more!

Kim said...

Sorry Sheri, I didn't mean to spoil it for you.

Shauna said...

The rain makes me very happy too! Funny how something so cold and dreary makes me feel warm and fuzzy. Especially if there is homemade soup involved. My personal favorite is potato soup with crusty bread on a rainy day while reading a good book. Now that's HEAVEN!

I LOVE The Amazing Race! If you need a partner I'm available! I'm strong, I can keep my cool, I can drive a stick shift but I won't eat insects. What do you say, partner?