Thursday, March 25, 2010

playing, shopping and sharing

M2B =) days 43-46  Friday March, 19th - Monday, March 22nd.

Wow, I am so not good at daily posting.  Oh well.  

Friday, was fun.  Joe and I went to my moms and hung out with the kiddos for a while.  Cheap entertainment.  I love hanging with this group.  Kids can be so much fun.

Josh got a new spiderman chair.  Here he is kicking back:
Ruby likes to get in there and play.
We played zoo.  Addy was the cutest monkey ever.
Playing with the kids and taking pictures are two things that make me super happy.  I think this was my favorite photo of the day.
I love it that we can go to my mom's and Joe has instant friends.  There is never a lack of someone to play with.  Cousins, cousins, everywhere.
I love that Michael is so odd.  He cracks me up.
I love that big gaping hole in Max's teeth.  He is the cutest, toothless six year old on the planet.
Saturday Brian and I dropped the boys off at Hamilton Pool.  That left about 2 1/2 hours for us to go shopping all by ourselves.  Woo hoo!  We went to look at trees first.  Brian found the perfect tree.  It only costs $4,000.00.  Geez!  who knew trees were so expensive.  Anyway, it was fun to look.  We also hit Khols, Target, Sonic (MUST HAVE SONIC ICE), and finally, Bath and Body works.  I have decided that place is evil.  I can't control myself in there.  I went in with the intent to buy 2 wallflowers, on sale for $6.00 each.  Instead, I spent about 4 times that much.  The evil sales lady got me to try this:
It smelled so good.  I am such a sucker.  Oh well.

It's Brian's fault.  He was doing this while I was in the store:  
If only he had been in there to stop me.

Sunday we took a little drive out to Darrel and Trina's house.  Brian and I had bought these at Target on Saturday:
These are a favorite of mine.  I look forward to Easter every year because of them.  I know Darrel likes them as much as I do , so I grabbed an extra bag for him.  They only thing better than the cadbury mini eggs, is sharing them with someone who appreciates them as much as I do.  Sunday we drove out to their house to drop them off.  They were sweet to let us invade their house.  We stayed a while.

Addy and Ro had to show Joe everything.  When I went out back this is what I saw:
Joe is such a kid at heart, just like me, I love it.  The best was when Joe called me "mommy" and Addy started laughing at him.  "Joe, you are too old to say mommy."  Hey, I don't think so.

Monday, Sheri and I took the kids to see a movie:  Diary of a Wimpy Kid.  I have to say that I was dreading this one, but I was pleasantly surprised.  While it did have your typical kids stuff, it also had some VERY funny moments.

I'm out!

Happy Day!


4 comments:

Sheri said...

Hey, I love mini cadbury eggs too!

It sounds like a fun weekend!

LauraB said...

Should I give you a list of my favorites so that when you're out shopping you can snag something we both like and come share with me?

Teresa said...

Kids are the key to happiness.

Kim said...

Laura, I think you should absolutely leave me a list. =)