Sunday, March 7, 2010

Softball/Zuma/music/movies

M2B =) days 27 - 29.  Wednesday March 3rd - Friday March 5th.

Wednesday night was softball practice for the beehives, which, if you didn't know already, are my girls.  I am the beehive advisor in my ward.   They rotated different stations and learned throwing, fielding and batting.  I even got to help a little at the batting station and I got to field some balls.  It was fun.  It made me remember my days in young women's playing softball.  I played 3rd base because I had a good arm and could make the throw to first.   I always loved softball.  It made me wished I still played.
Thursday Joe got all of his homework done in a timely manner, which meant that he got to go to grandmas and play with the cousins.  While he is running the neighborhood, I get to play Zuma on the computer.  Love this game!  I seriously need it on my computer at home.  Wait, I don't.  I think I would play way too much.  
Friday I heard my favorite song of all time, ever, on the radio.  Woo hoo!  Music always makes me happy.  ( I guess I should clarify.  Good music always makes me happy.  Lousy music makes me want to rip my ears off.)

Also Friday, I finally guilted Brian into taking me out on a date night.  Despite all of the cruddy reviews this movie got.  I actually liked it.  I mean, it was no Oscar contender, and it was pretty predictable.  But it was also cute.  Besides, with 2 hours of Josh Duhamel, you can't go wrong.  And Kristen Bell did not even annoy me as much as she usually does (which is kind of a lot).

Happy Day!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I loved playing softball as a kid...I sucked at it, but I loved it.

Sheri said...

I want to see When in Rome too. Pictures of You is such a great song.