Thursday, April 1, 2010

How to train your dragon

M2B =) days 53 - 55.  Monday, March 29th - Wednesday, March 31st.

Monday was Joe's last day of freedom before school started up again.  We went to see "How To Train Your Dragon."  Grandma, Grandpa, Alex, Michael and Joshua came with us.  I have to say, I really enjoyed this one.  I thought it was cute.  It was even more fun sitting by Joshua and hearing all of his thoughts on the movie.  Kids make everything better.

Tuesday and Wednesday's happiness consisted of going to a few scrapbook stores.  I haven't done any scrapbooking in a really, really, long time.  I hit a few stores and I remembered how much I love this stuff, and how behind I am on working on Joe's books.  I am determined and excited to pick this up again.  

Happy Day!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

I loved the movie - the animation was awesome.

Teresa said...

I think we will have to check the movie out...we already have lots of the dragon toys from McDonalds.

Shauna said...

We enjoyed the movie as well. It was a bit loud in some parts and Ashlyn had to keep covering her ears!