Friday, March 19, 2010

A week's worth of happiness

M2B =) days 36 - 42 - Friday March 12th - Thursday March 18th.

So, I am a week behind again - partly because it is spring break and Joe has been hogging the computer, and partly because I love seeing that picture of Cary Grant every time I go on the computer.  It made me happy, so I left it up there a little long.

Friday March 12th happiness:  I ran a bunch of errands this morning.  While that doesn't really make me super happy, it felt satisfying to get some things accomplished.  Also, the best part of running errands is listening to music in the car.  The radio was good to me today.  I didn't even have to turn on the cd's or ipod.  Favorite songs I heard today:  Cheap Trick - I want you to want me.  I love to turn that one up loud and sing along.  Also, Pearl Jam - Just Breathe - such a good song.  Brian has it on his blog right now if you want to check it out.  

Also happy today, I got to see Addy, Ro and Ruby for a while today - woo hoo!

Saturday, March 13th we went and saw Alice in Wonderland in 3-D.  I wasn't super excited about this one, but Joseph was.  I ended up liking it way more than I thought I would.

Sunday, March 14th - sorry no pictures.  I love lazy Sundays.  Joe and I hung out a lot today.  It was fun.  I love that kid.

Monday, March 15th, Joe and I pulled weeds.  I enjoyed being outside.  I actually really like doing yard work.  Again, it feels good to get something accomplished.  I especially enjoyed it today because Joe helped me.  
We got this whole section done.  I need to hurry and spray with weed killer, or they will just grow right back!
Tuesday, March 16th was bowling with the Trezise family.  Woo hoo!  I LOVE bowling.  Good times.
Poor Sheri, she didn't get to bowl with us.  She got to do this:
Tuesday night Brian brought home a surprise from this place:
Little individual bundt cakes.  The pecan praline was my favorite.  He also got a cinnamon and a chocolate.  They were so cute, and so yummy.  So much for no sugar.  Oh well.

Wednesday, March 17th  happiness was this:
It is cheap entertainment for the kids while on spring break.  I'm so glad the pools are open this week.  I dropped of Joe, Michael and Dallin for a couple of hours.  It was the first time since Friday that I have had completely to myself.  It was nice and I knew that Joe was having fun.

Thursday March 18th,  Joe's Grandma and Grandpa took him and his two cousins to the Wildlife World Zoo.  They picked him up at 9:30 and didn't bring him home until 7:00.  He had such a fun time.  I am happy that he has Grandparents that do such nice things for him.  

I was happy because I got some time to do some cleaning today.  I got a few loads of laundry done, cleaned my kitchen floor good, did some vacuming and got the bathroom clean.  I'm sure it won't stay clean for long, but it feels good now.  

Towards the end of the day, I really started to miss this kid.  I was glad to see his happy, slightly sunburned face as he came through the door!

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Isn't it a little cold for a water park?!

Kim said...

Actually, Wednesday was quite warm. The boys had a good time and didn't complain about it being cold. Maybe they heat the pool, who knows.

Sheri said...

Bowling was fun, just exhausting. Thank you for being such an awesome sister!

Sheri said...

also, do you like how I stole that picture of me for my facebook page?