Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Yummy!

M2B =) days 583- 589.  Saturday, September 10th - Friday, September 16th happiness:

Saturday, September 10th happiness:  Brian and I went to Bath and Body works today.  All of the fall scents are out.  Yay!  We got a new wall flower.  It is filled with Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin and now my house smells so good.
We also got some hand soap.  We are going to smell yummy!
Tonight was stormy and awesome.  The lights even went out at our house.  We had to light a bunch of candles.  It was kind of cool.  We hung outside for a bit enjoying the breeze.  We chatted with the neighbors, who were also outside enjoying the weather.  Then, with nothing else to do, we decided to head out into the storm and go to Bahama Bucks.  The weather was a little crazy and some traffic lights were out, but we made it safe and sound.  It was a fun evening.

Sunday, September 11th happiness:  I was not feeling well today at all!  I tried to take a nap, but my spot was already taken
So, I had to settle for crashing on the couch.  When I couldn't sleep anymore, I  watched "The Thing Called Love".  I like that movie.

Monday, September 12th happiness:  We got a new grill on Saturday.  So, with the weather being fairly nice in the evenings, Brian grilled me up a steak dinner tonight and we ate out on the patio.  I loved it!  I have a feeling we will be doing that a lot once the weather cools down.  

Also, it was Joe's turn to pick what we did for family fun night.  What do you think he picked?  That's right....Bahama Bucks.  The kid is now officially obsessed.

Tuesday, September 13th happiness:  Rain and clouds today.  Woo hoo!
Tonight Brian came home with the most delicious cinnamon rolls I have ever tasted.  EVER!  Someone at work gave them to him.  They were heavenly.  She put a bit of almond flavoring in the icing and nuts on top.  I am in love.... in ooey gooey, cinnamony, almondy, nutty, delicious love.  
Also tonight, My friend sent me an e-mail with a link to awkwardfamilyphotos.com.  I laughed and laughed.  There are some fabulously awkward photos on there.  I highly suggest you check it out.  So funny.

Wednesday, September 14th happiness:  For mutual tonight, we went and watched one of the girls perform in her high school play, A Midsummer Night's Dream.  I really enjoyed it.  It was a lot of fun.

Thursday, September 15th happiness:  Today was all about the music.  Music just has a way of lifting my spirits and making everything better.  Lately I cannot get enough of Nada Surf.  I listened to it a lot today.  Good stuff.

Friday, September 16th happiness:  It was NFL day at school.  
I don't know why they call it NFL day.  It should be called Cardinal's day.  The entire school was in Cardinal's colors.  And, in the afternoon, they have all kinds of fun activities for the kids to do.  I got to take all kinds of fun pictures of my kiddo's today.

Tonight Brian came home with this:
That's right.  It is the first peppermint ice cream of the season!  I am more than a little excited for the holidays coming up.  And, NO it is not too early to be excited!

That's it for now.  

Happy Day!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

OH! I just bought sweet cinnamon pumpkin at bath and body works last weekend too! My house smells so good!

...and no, it's never too early to be excited about the holidays.

Sheri said...

That cinnamon roll looks to die for!