Friday, October 28, 2011

CABIN

M2B =) days 609 - 613.  Thursday, October 6th - Monday, October 10th happiness:

Thursday, October 6th happiness:  CABIN!  We left late this afternoon.  Cabin = happiness.

Friday, October 7th happiness:  I woke up to snow outside my window, and it snowed off and on all day.  It was awesome.  I had to go to town for some groceries, and was a little nervous about driving in the snow, but by the time I got to Show Low, it was sunny skies.  When I got back to the cabin - heavy snow.  It's weird that 10 min. away from the cabin was blue skies, but we didn't see them all day.

Brian drove up tonight to spend the weekend with us.


Saturday, October 8th happiness:  We spent the day doing cabin stuff, like watching t.v., playing rock band, doing puzzles, playing card games, eating - lots, drinking hot chocolate and going for ranger rides.

This picture was taken shortly before I managed to tip the ranger on its side!  Lucky Brian was there to come rescue us and help us tip it back up.

Sunday, October 9th:  Lazy Sunday!  Man the days here seem to last forever.  I love it.

mmmm....strawberry shortcake.
Brian had to go back home tonight.  We were sad to say goodbye, but the sunset as he was leaving was gorgeous.
It's so pretty up here.

Monday, October 10th happiness:  Nertz!  I love this game.
Joe and Xander played many games today.  Many, many games.
Of course, there were ranger rides too.
Happy Day!

4 comments:

LauraB said...

I think I would like "cabining" with you!!

Brian said...

I'm SO sad I missed the snow!! But the 27 degree weather when I got there was awesome! And yes, no more Ranger rides alone for you!!!

Teresa said...

It looks like a great mini-vacation.

Sheri said...

Let's move there! Thank you so much for taking Xander - my boys think you are their second mom. They are so lucky to have you in their life.