Thursday, October 13, 2011

Apparently I watch a lot of tv

M2B happy days 590 - 597.  Saturday, Sept. 17th - Saturday, September 24th happiness:

Saturday, Sept. 17th happiness:  Today I am happy that I have dizzy pills.  I took one and slept all day.

Sunday, September 18th happiness:  Today I am so happy that I feel better than yesterday.  Today was stake conference.  Joe and I went together.

Also, I love President Jones.  He is such an awesome guy!

Monday, September 19th happiness:  Can I just say how much I love Max and Ben?  I took them home from school today.  I happened to have some celery that I had been snacking on that afternoon.

Ben asked, "May I please have a celery?"  and Max immediately said, "May I please not!".
Also, Ben told me a joke, that may be my favorite joke ever.

"What is brown and sticky?"
"A stick".  =)

Tuesday, September 20th happiness:  Yay for September and the return of new television!

Tonight Brian and I watched Castle!  I love me some Nathan Fillion.  

Also tonight was the premiere of a new show:
I have been seeing commercials for this all summer and I have been so excited because I love Zooey Deschanel.  She is so adorable.  

Wednesday, September 21st happiness:  I happened to be driving west tonight and caught the sunset.  It was soooo gorgeous!  I do love Arizona sunsets.

Also, tonight for mutual it was combined young men/young women.  We had a chili cookoff.  We split into 3 different teams, and then had 1 hour to make a salad, chili, and brownies.  Each team was given the same ingredients, and we were also allowed to add some things of our own.  The house we went to was awesome, and we had a lot of extras to add.

Joe and I both ended up on the green team.  And guess who won?  That's right!  Go GREEN!

Winning is fun!

After mutual, Brian and I watched Modern Family together.  
Ahhhh, Modern Family.  How I've missed you.  Hilarious.

Thursday, September 22nd happiness:  Today was a rough day at school.  First, we had a class kickball game, and then this afternoon, we had a popsicle party.  Ya, my job is rough.

Tonight, Brian and I caught another new show.  Person of Interest.
I had been seeing these commercials for a while too.  Unlike New Girl, I was NOT excited for this one.  It looked too intense for me.  However, I did watch it with Brian, and I LOVED IT.  It is a new show.  I hope it does well, so it doesn't get cancelled.  Jim Caviezel  is awesome.  This may be my new favorite show.

Saturday, September 24th happiness:  Yay for season tickets to ASU football.
I had hours to myself tonight while Brian and Joe were at the game.

Happy Day.  

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Ian really wants to watch that show but I've been resisting. Looks like I need to check it out!

Kim said...

I thought it would be too violent or bloody for my taste. But it really hasn't been. I've only seen 3 episodes, but loved them all.

Brian said...

Person of Interest is such a good show. The beginning of the 2nd episode may be the best beginning to a show ever. (if you happen to catch it online)

Teresa said...

First, "May I please not?" is great. I'm going to steal that phrase for myself. Second, I think I will have to check out "Person of Interest." If you endorse it AND it has "Ben" from Lost, how can I miss?