Monday, October 17, 2011

Too much cheesecake

M2B =) days 598 - 603.  Sunday, September 25th - Friday, September 30th happiness:  

Sunday, September 25th happiness:  Today,  I got these:
I am super excited about them.  While I am totally not the jewelry wearing, girly girl, type girl.  I love these earrings.  A friend of mine made them to sell at a boutique yesterday.  She had told me about them, and I knew I wanted them.  Guitar pick earrings.  Love it!

Also tonight - The Amazing Race started back up.  I LOVE this show.  Since I don't have the money to travel around and do fun things, I have to watch other people do it.  It is my dream to be on this show.  

Monday, September 26th happiness:  Our school is having the scholastic book fair right now.  When you buy a book, you get to fill out a raffle ticket and at the end of the day, there is a raffle to win a free poster.  Guess who won today?  That's right.  Me!

When they announced my name over the speaker, the kids in my class clapped and cheered.  They were so excited for me.  When I came back from picking out my poster, a few of the kids had little notebooks they wanted me to sign.  Yes, I gave out autographs today.  Kids are hilarious.  I love my job.
Tuesday, September 27th happiness:  I went out for lunch today, and when I got back, these were at the front office for me:
I was a little surprised since my anniversary isn't for 2 days.  I thought he forgot the date.  He didn't.  He just had another surprise in mind.  They sure are gorgeous, but were not easy to get home.

Wednesday, September 28th happiness:  Tonight for mutual, we had to do some planning for upcoming activities.  What better place to plan, we decided, than at the Cheesecake factory?  So we planned, and ate cheesecake and had a fabulous time.

Thursday, September 29th happiness:  Happy Anniversary to me!  We didn't really go out tonight to celebrate, since I found out that Brian is taking me to San Diego tomorrow after school for an anniversary weekend!   Woo hoo!  What we DID do, was order in some Olive Garden.  And for dessert?
That's right!  The pumpkin cheesecake is back!  I wait all year for this stuff.  Am I embarrassed to admit that I had cheesecake 2 nights in a row?  NO.  I probably should be, but I am not.  It was sooooooo good.

Friday, September 30th happiness:  I was so happy all day!  All I could think about was San Diego!  We left around 5:00.  Beach day tomorrow.  Woo hoo!

Happy Day!


2 comments:

Sheri said...

That pumpkin cheesecake looks divine!

Teresa said...

I love pumpkin cheesecake! AWESOME!