Thursday, September 22, 2011

Cabin

M2B =) days 577 - 578.  Sunday, September 4th - Monday, September 5th happiness:

Sunday, September 5th happiness:  We decided today that we needed it to rain.  Michael did a rain dance for us, and a rain ceremony.  He assured me that every time he does this, it works.
It totally did.  Soon the dark clouds were rolling in!  Thanks Michael!
Rain = mud, and mud = an unhappy girl.
Tonight we celebrated Darrel and Aaron's birthdays!  For some reason, Darrel's wife only thinks he is 32.  He wishes!  We had to throw and extra candle on there for him.
Cheesecake and ice cream.  Yummy!

Monday, September 5th happiness:  As always, our cabin trip must come to a close.  But, before I left, my mom took me on a nice long ranger ride down Christmas tree lane.
It was perfect!

Towards the end of our ride, a lady pulled out in front of us.  I guess instead of taking her dogs for a walk.  She took them for a ride.
The dogs loved having their faces in the wind.  I felt sorry for the guy in the middle though.  He couldn't find a spot to get his face in the breeze.

We also saw wild turkeys!  I have never seen a turkey in the wild before.  There were several of them, but they ran so fast, I only caught 2 on camera.
On the way back, we picked up a hitch hiker.  
He was so cute, we couldn't resist.
We had to take a group photo before we left.  Is it wrong that I think Rowan is so cute, even when he cries?  He did NOT want to be in that photo.
This was a pretty great trip!  I love my family.  I was happy that Aaron and his kids could be here this weekend.  It was so much fun.  I really needed this.

Happy Day!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Let's live at the cabin!

Kim said...

Yes!

Teresa said...

hmmm...that little hitch hiker looks a LOT like Sheri...