Sunday, September 18, 2011

What it do, boo?

M2B =) days 575-576.  Friday, September 2nd - Saturday, September 3rd happiness:  

Friday, September 2nd:  Today was kind of a hectic crazy day, add in that I was super tired, and lets just say it was not my best day so far.  What was good about today?  It ended at the cabin!  Woo Hoo!  Pine trees, cool air, clouds and rain.  Days that last forever.  So happy to be here.

Saturday, September 3rd happiness:  This is the first thing I saw this morning:
I literally woke up, grabbed my camera and took a shot!  Clouds and pine trees.  So glad I am here.

Joe spent much of his time hanging on the balcony with Alex and Michael.
Ro and Evan found ways to keep entertained.  Lightsabers = good times.
I made Joe take me for a ride on the ranger.  He was happier about it that he seems here.
Later Brian and I went for a ride on the forest road.  Gorgeous.  I love seeing the sunflowers all along the road.
That night dad and Aaron roasted marshmallows with the little guys!
I gave Darrel his birthday present early:
That's right!  Slang Flashcards.    "Get hip in mere days!"  "New and somewhat improved."

The cards were hilarious.   They had a word on one side.  On the other side there is a definition, synonyms, a picture and how to use the word in a sentence.  
We had fun learning slang and practicing using our new slang on each other.

My favorite:  "What it do, boo?"

Good times!

Happy Day!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I love it! I went back to get some more of those cards and they didn't have any :(

Teresa said...

Lightsabers are awesome.