Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Addy

M2B =) day 566.  Wed. August 24th.

Wed. August 24th happiness:  Today we got together to celebrate this girl's birthday!
I love this girl.  She is cute and sassy and full of fun.  I don't get to see her enough!
This was my favorite photo of her for the day.  She was super happy to get a new helmet!

I love hanging out with my family.  They are awesome.  I took tons of photos, but here are a couple of my favorites:

Love the photos of Alex and Josh.  Both of their faces crack me up here.
Loved this one too.
I had to get a photo of Evan in his goggles because he just looks AWESOME.  Also, it reminds me of when Joe went everywhere wearing goggles.  Love it.

And finally.....the many faces of Joe:

That last one was HIS personal favorite.  I love that my kid is so silly and loves to make faces for the camera.

He is awesome!

That's it for now.

Happy Day!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

It was a fun day. I might steal one of those photos of Xander and Josh.

Teresa said...

I love the silly faces!