Thursday, June 28, 2012

food...friends...music...fun...

M2B =) days 786 - 789.  Wednesday, April 11th - Saturday, April 14th happiness:

Wednesday, April 11th happiness:  Amy was in town for a quick trip, so, of course we had to get together.  I knew that Elise happened to be in town too, so we all planned to meet up at Elmer's for dinner.  She contacted Janice and it was like a mini high school reunion.  Awesome.  I only wish I knew how to get a hold of Charlotte.  It would have been awesome to have her there too.

Elmer's for dinner with some of your favorite people.....not a bad way to spend an evening.

Thursday, April 12th happiness:  Tonight was Cody and Ciji's wedding and reception.  I won't lie.  Today was a looong day at school.  All I wanted to do was come home and sit on the couch.  Plus, I am not a super social person, and I had just gone out the night before, so 2 nights in a row is a lot for me.

Anyway, of course we went, but I may have been in a bad mood.  Well, that quickly went away.  It turned out to be so much fun.  The wedding was beautiful, and the company was great.  Aaron and his wife Kari were there.  Yay!  I finally got to meet her.  Also, Cody and Chelsea Pace were there.  2 faces I haven't seen in a while.  So we all hung out together and it was so much fun.

Later, Darrel and Trina showed up with their kiddos.  I loved it.

When it was time to do the garter belt, Ciji was wearing striped tights and ruby red slippers under her dress, just like the wicked witch of the west.  Awesome.

The wedding singer was also super entertaining.  She was awesome.  It turned out to be such a fun night.  I am glad I went.

Friday, April 13th happiness:  3:45 on Friday afternoon.....my favorite time of the week.  

Tonight Brian downloaded some music for me.  In case you didn't know, music is my favorite.  We have tickets to see james in concert on Monday.  james has been one of my favorite bands since the 80's, and I have never got to see them in concert.  So, to prepare for the concert, we downloaded their newest album.  


Then, Brian also downloaded Strip-mine for me.  It is one of my favorite albums by james.  I have owned it several times over the years, but for whatever reason, I keep loosing it.  So, he bought it for me again.  Woo hoo!
 Music always makes me happy.  Well, good music, always makes me happy.

 Saturday, April 14th:  Today was a good productive day.  The weather was gorgeous this morning, so I spent some time outside doing yard work.  Then, I worked on my scrapbooks for most of the afternoon.  I listened to my new james cd's the whole time.  I got much done.


Also, this has nothing to do with what I did today, but it was the only photo I took today and I couldn't resist.  Love you Brian!
Happy Day!