Monday, June 25, 2012

Easter Sunday

M2B =) days 783 - 785.  Sunday, April 8th - Tuesday, April 10th happiness:

Sunday, April 8th:  Easter Sunday.  We always spend Easter Saturday with my family and Easter Sunday with Brian's.

After church we headed out to hang with the family.  I don't know why, but I never seem to take as many photos when I am there.  Perhaps because when we are with my family, there are SO many of us, that I can be a bit inconspicuous taking tons of photos.  When the gathering is smaller, like with Brian's family, people tend to notice the girl with the camera.

Anyway, I did get a couple.  Here are Joe and D playing video games.  D is laughing at Joe because he is not good.  He never plays.

Later, D showed us how to make flowers from paper.  His turned out great.  Mine, not so much.  It was still fun though.

Joe wasn't happy with his, but I thought it was awesome.

 The finished projects.  I won't tell you which one is mine.

It was a fun afternoon of hanging out, eating (of course) and just relaxing with family.

Monday, April 9th happiness:  Tonight Brian, Joe and I went with Mom and Dad to try out the new Rudy's bbq.  It was a lot of fun.  I have to say, I did NOT enjoy their pulled pork sandwich, although Joe loved it.  I did think the brisket was pretty fantastic though.  It was fun hanging out with Mom and Dad.  Good times.


Tuesday, April 10th happiness:  Tonight at mutual we made home made candy suckers to take to some of the girls who don't always make it.  The girls are so much fun.  I love it.

HAPPY DAY!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Mmm...Rudy's. I need to go back.