Saturday, June 23, 2012

Easter Saturday

M2B =) day 782.  Saturday, April 8th happiness:

The Easter Bunny has always come to our house on Saturday.  And today he did not dissappoint.....

You are never to old for an easter basket. =)



And yes, the bunny did hide eggs for Joe and he did have to find them.  Traditions.  He didn't mind though.  Since Joe gave up sugar this year, all of the eggs were filled with money instead of candy.

Afterwards, we headed to my mom's for the Saturday Easter picnic and egg hunt for the kids.  

I LOVE this photo of Brian and Joe.  Brian will probably be mad, but he just looks so tired, it is hilarious to me.  Love you Brian.  And I love Joe making his face in the background.

The cousins all had fun hanging out together.

We had an egg hunt, of course.

I LOVE how excited Evan is in this photo.

I think Max may have found the most eggs.

Grandpa was Ruby's helper.

A $5.00 egg was hidden in the back yard for the older boys to look for.

It was hidden hard.  Joe even got up on the fence to look in the tops of the trees.

Dallin was the lucky winner.  It was actually hidden in the drain on the back porch.  The egg was soaked, as was the $5.00, but he was confident it would dry out.

 Jared Ammon joined us today.  It is always a good day when he comes by for a visit.  I wish we could see him more often.
All in all, it was a HAPPY DAY!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I think Max found the younger kids egg. I love it when J comes to visit.

LauraB said...

I'm coming over the next time eggs are hunted - I'd love to find $5!