Friday, June 22, 2012

Good Friday - Man I am behind!

M2B =) day 781.  Friday, April 6th happiness:

As per tradition, we colored Easter Eggs on Good Friday.  I won't lie.  I was not in the mood this year.  I have been so busy, so tired and so grouchy, and was not looking forward to one more thing to do.  

And, as usual, I am glad I went.  I love hanging out with my family - especially the kiddos.  It is hard to fell stressed or tired when you are around energetic happy kids.  

We had a great time.




 Even the older kids got in on the fun, although I think Xander was more interested in eating the eggs, than actually dying them.
 Joe was in skateboard mode.  He spent most of his time on the board.

I loved how Rowan decorated his egg.  He completely covered it in stickers.  It took him a long time, but he was so happy with it when he was done. 
 I loved how purple-y Ben's egg turned out.

 Later, Joshua asked me to play Where The Wild Things Are board game with him (even though I didn't manage to get a photo of him???).  Some of the other kids joined us.  
 Guess who won?
 I looked around at one point and realized that I was the only adult in the room entertaining ALL of the kids.  When I went searching for the others, guess where they were?  
NOT INSIDE!


I always seem to end up hanging out with the kids anyway.  I guess I am more on their level. =)  Who wants to be a grown up anyway?


Happy Day!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

You are everyone's favorite. You know that, right?

LauraB said...

You are such a good aunt!

Karen Lambson said...

Kim I check everyday to see if your blog has been updated. I love reading your blog!!