Saturday, June 2, 2012

M2B =) days 774 - 780.  Friday, March 30th - Thursday, April 5th happiness:

I am SO far behind.  The month of May just about killed me.  I had no time for anything.  Who knows if I will ever catch up.  I may just skip ahead. =)

Friday, March 30th happiness:  New fridge!  Woo hoo.  I came home from work, and there it was!  Brian likes to surprise me.  He totally did.  I had no idea this was coming.  I LOVE it.


Saturday, March 31st happiness:  Girls night out!  I was one of the few people who did NOT see Hunger Games the night it came out.  So, I went with some friends tonight to see it.  

As you may know, I have issues with vertigo, and dizziness.  I had to leave the theater at one point.  The filming was so bad and so shaky it literally made me sick.  Which is sad, because I think I would have otherwise liked the movie.  I thought it was well cast and they didn't change it up too much from the book.

After spending about 10 minutes in the hallway sitting with my eyes closed and drinking some water, I was ready to try again.  I made it through.  The second half of the movie was not as shaky as the first.

The best part of girls night out, for me anyway was dinner afterwards.  We went to Olive Garden and talked and ate and laughed and stayed waaay too long.  I thought they might kick us out.  I had such a good time hanging out with some of the funniest girls I know.  I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

I really needed this.

Sunday, April 1st happiness:  I love General Conference.  All of the good feelings of church, without having to change out of my pajamas.  Watching conference, I felt happier than I have in a long time.  So many of the messages lifted me up and made me feel happy.

Also, today - no April fools jokes played on me.  I super dislike April Fool's Day.  Probably my least favorite day of the year.  

Monday, April 2nd happiness:  When I got back from lunch today these were on my desk, along with a card signed by all my 3rd graders.
Mrs. Johnson got them for me, just to wish me a happy spring.

She is so thoughtful.  I love the yellow!

Tuesday, April 3rd happiness:  Easter Pageant for mutual tonight.  We used to take Joe every year when he was younger, but it has been a few years since we have gone.  I really enjoyed it, and the weather was nice.  And it was fun that Joe was there too.  We watched it together.  Just like old times.

Wednesday, April 4th happiness:  Elmer's for dinner.  Enough said.

Thursday, April 5th happiness:  Cake bites!



The Sweet Tooth Fairy opened up shop in Scottsdale and mom and Sheri drove out there today.  My mom brought back cake bites and I raided her stash.  

So Yummy!

That's it for now.

Happy Day!

3 comments:

LauraB said...

Mmmmm...think I'll make myself happy tonight with Elmer's!!

Sheri said...

Mmmm...cake bites. I need to make another trip over there.

Teresa said...

Girl's Nights Out are imperative for restoring sanity. Glad you enjoyed it.