Monday, March 26, 2012

Valentines Day - FHE

M2B =) days 730 - 735.  Tuesday, February 14th - Sunday, February 19th happiness:

Tuesday, February 14th happiness:  Happy Valentines Day!

Joe woke up to his room being heart attacked.

3 of my kids brought me flowers today!

I got all sorts of fun valentines from the kids today.  But I think this one may have been my favorite.
It's Harry Potter, and it looks so cool!

The weather today was a Valentines Day present for me.  It was gorgeous.
Also, if you didn't know, Ben is hilarious when he is on a sugar high!  I quite enjoyed our ride home from school today.

Tonight we did our usual Valentines Day tradition.  We ordered in instead of going out.  Have you TRIED going out on Valentines Day?  It is ridiculous.  Brian got me an awesome little hand held camera for my present.  Now when I go to concerts and things, I can bring a little camera with me.  Woo hoo!

Wednesday, February 15th happiness:  I went to the dentist again this morning.  While getting impressions done of your teeth isn't exactly fun, I was excited because it means soon I will be getting my invisalign and I can FINALLY get my teeth fixed.  Woo hoo!

Also, on Wednesday's I cover 2 lunches.  It was a plus today because the weather outside was absolutely gorgeous.

Thursday, February 16th:  Today was not my best day so far.  It wasn't even a good day.  What did make me happy today?  Sitting on the couch tonight and watching Modern Family with Brian.  


Friday February 17th happiness:  Friday at 3:45 is my favorite time of the week!  I LOVE Fridays!

Saturday, February 18th happiness:  Today I needed the Valerian Root.  I am so happy that I found this stuff.
Sunday, February 19th happiness:  Family Home Evening.  Yes, I list it every month, but I love that my mom does this.  I used to get to see my nieces and nephews all of the time, but now that I am working, not so much.  I love that I know I will get to see them at least one day during the month.  I love my family.

Watching a video as part of the lesson:

Michael brought a buddy with him.
Joe and Dallin performed a song.  


Happy Day!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I love that picture of Brian and Max :)

Teresa said...

I love the heart attack tradition you do with Joe. I think I may need to steal that idea.