Friday, March 23, 2012

Full moons and big hearts

M2B =) days 725 - 729.  Thursday, February 9th - Monday, February 13th happiness:  

Thursday, February 9th happiness:  Today was a 1/2 day.  11:30 release.  Woo hoo!

Also, on a side note, I had a dentist appointment today.  And I looked on my school calendar and do you know what it said?  Today is National Toothache Day.  Not good.

Tonight the moon was gorgeous.  It was ridiculously huge.  I tried to capture it, but the photo simply does not do it justice.  


Friday, February 10th happiness:  Another half day!  I love it!  I went to the doctor this afternoon and then ran some errands.  Tonight's happiness:  sitting in the hot tub.  It felt so good on my sad aching body.

Saturday, February 11th happiness:  I tried to have a day with Brian.  We went to IKEA.  We bought a new picture for the kitchen wall.  After that, I cam home and crashed.  I took a LONG nap.  I love me a good nap.

Brian took Joe to a movie and then went grocery shopping for me.  THANK YOU BRIAN!

Sunday, February 12th happiness:  I've said it before, but the one downside of my job is that I am sick ALL the time.  I seem to pick up every germ those kids have lying around.  Which is really lame because before this, I rarely got sick.  Oh well, it is what it is.  The good thing about being in bed all day, is that I got to read, which I almost never get to do anymore.  I may just finish the book this month and get to go to book club.  Woo hoo!

Monday, February 13th happiness:  Every year for Valentines Day, Brian and I heart attack Joe's room while he is sleeping.  We stay up late the night before and cut out a ton of hearts and hang them up all over his room, and then we put in a ton of heart balloons.  I love this tradition. 
Happy Day!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I love that you still "heart-attack" Joe's room.

Teresa said...

That is a great cheese ball pic of Brian!