Sunday, March 11, 2012

Finishing January

M2B =) days 706 - 716.  Saturday, January 21st - Tuesday, January 31st happiness.

It's a long one, so here goes..........

Saturday, January 21st happiness:  Brian and I had what he likes to call "a day".  We were out and about, seeing and doing.  We went to lunch, we did some shopping, and we looked at some model homes.  Then we got coldstone and came home and watched some of our shows together on the couch.  It was a good day.

Sunday, January 22nd happiness:  Sunday nap!

Monday, January 23rd happiness:  I won't lie.  Today was kind of a lousy day.  I didn't sleep well last night, so I didn't feel well this morning.  I was told at the last minute that I had to teach today, and Monday's are the worst day for teaching because there are NO specials.  Which means I don't get to leave the room to pee or do anything else at all for 4 solid hours.  Yikes.  Finally It is 3:15 and I get to go home.  I go outside and the weather is PERFECT!  my kind of day!

I drove home with the windows down.  This weather was sent for me today, to cheer me up!

Tonight I was driving to my parents house to wish my dad a happy birthday and to give him a present, and I got to see this:
I know, I really shouldn't take photos while I am driving, but it was so beautiful.  I rolled down the window and took a quick shot.

I also got this one:
Arizona really does have the best sunsets.

Tuesday, January 24th happiness:  I had mutual tonight.  I didn't want to go.  But, I did anyway, and it really turned out to be a lot of fun.  I'm glad I didn't let my bad mood spoil it.  It was all the priests and laurels in the stake, and they played a bunch of "minute to win it" games.  I'm glad I went.

Wednesday, January 25th happiness:  It was pajama day at school today.  How can you NOT be happy getting to wear your pajamas all day?  It was awesome.

Tonight Brian and I watched a new show.
I wasn't really that interested in watching it.  I think we already have too many shows that we don't have time to watch, but he really wanted to watch it, so we did.

It was pretty fantastic.  So, unfortunately, we will have to add another show to our list.  Thank goodness for DVR.  We have all these shows taped, with no time to watch.  I'm sure we will catch up this summer when nothing new tapes.

Thursday, January 26th happiness:  I had a terrible dizzy spell at 1:00 a.m. this morning.  It woke me from a dead sleep.  I woke up to the room spinning and spinning.  This was the worst I've had in a while.  I literally felt like the room was moving.  I spent the next few hours, barfing and lying down.  It was awful.  I took my dizzy pill and Brian gave me a blessing, and thankfully, it finally stopped, but I was in bed all day long.  

Today I am happy to have Brian.  He did EVERYTHING today.  He got Joe up and ready for school, he picked him up from school, made him dinner and just made sure everything got done so I didn't have to worry.  Because honestly, I was too dizzy to do anything anyway.

A little more happiness today:  Joe's science project got picked for HISEF ( Hamilton Invitational Science and Engineering Fair).  The teacher only picked 2 projects from his class to represent, and his was one of them.  Woo hoo!  (Thanks again Uncle David for your help!)

Friday, January 27th happiness:  Today, was a day, let me tell you.  I was home from school today, still feeling rather dizzy, although the room did finally stop spinning.  Brian came home from work today feeling super sick, so much that I had to drive him to urgent care.  With him barfing, and me being super dizzy, I am surprised we made it!  

I am happy today for family that will step in and help when needed.  I just dropped Joe off at my mom's and trusted that he would be fine.  Stacy and the Gonzo's took him to dinner with them, and then he hung out for a while until we were done.  I love my family.

Tonight, as I was at CVS filling Brian's prescriptions I saw these:
I was excited because I thought that the cherry m & m's were only a Christmas thing.  I have never seen them any other time of the year.  

I guess this year they made some for valentines day too.  Happy Day!

Guess what I did when I got home?

Saturday, January 28th happiness:  Finally feeling a little better today!  I went to a friends baby shower.  It was fun.  I also went to Barnes and Noble.  That ALWAYS makes me happy.

Tonight, Joe had the boys over for pizza and games.  I played scrabble with Alex, Michael and Joe.  I forgot how much I like this game.  It was fun.
Sunday, January 29th happiness:  Sheri dropped off salsa and Peanut Butter cookies today!  What an awesome sister I have.  These cookies make me super happy.

Monday, January 30th happiness:  Brian and I have been watching Friday Night Lights.  This season was season 5.  The last one.  We have had it DVR'd forever and have been dragging out the watching of it, because we don't want it to be actually over.  So, even though the series ended a few months back.  We just watched the final episode tonight.

This is probably one of my favorite shows ever.  And no, it's not just because of Riggins.  Who would have thought that I would love a t.v. show about football?  Not me.

Tuesday, January 31st happiness:  I know I've said it before, but there is nothing that sets the mood for the day better, than hearing an awesome song on the radio on the way to work.
I roll the windows down, turn the music up, and sing on my way to work.  It makes me happy and puts me in a good mood for the day.  I love music!

Happy Day!

5 comments:

drjlambson said...

We haven't watched Touch, but we started watching Awake, you should watch it I am loving it

Kim said...

Brian has it taped. We have yet to get to it though. We watch too many shows!

Sheri said...

Ian watched Touch and loved it too. I'm looking forward to watching it when it comes on again.

Teresa said...

I love your sunset pictures. And, I hope they weren't "salsa and peanut butter" cookies because that sounds gross.

Kim said...

Salsa and peanut butter cookies would be gross. No, it was salsa for Brian and peanut butter cookies for me.