Friday, November 25, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

M2B =) days 635 - 640.  Tuesday, November 1st - Sunday, November 6th happiness:

Tuesday, November 1st happiness:  Joe and I went walking again this evening.  It was great!  I really enjoy getting outdoors and getting some exercise.  I just wish that it wasn't so hot here year round.  I REALLY can't exercise outdoors in the summer.  I love that Joe will walk with me.

Wednesday, November 2nd happiness:  This evening after our walk/run, Joe and I hung out at my mom's for a bit.  I had been promising Josh that I would play a game with him.  I brought Pokemon Sorry.  It was one of Joe's favorite games when he was little.  We played it all of the time.  I played with Josh tonight.  Evan came over and joined in the game and ended up beating us both.  It was a lot of fun, and it reminded me of playing this game with Joe when he was little.  Good times.
Thursday, November 3rd happiness:  Brian and I bought a cranberry woods candle, and wallflowers at Bath and Body Works recently.  I put the wallflowers in today, and turned on the candle, and the house smells fantastic!
Also, today was a half day at school, so I got some much needed cleaning done at home.  Hooray for half days!  Tonight as I walked, the sunset was gorgeous.  That is one nice thing about Arizona.  We have some fabulous sunsets here.

Friday, November 4th happiness:  It was rainy and windy today.  A perfectly wintery type of day.  My favorite.  I had another half day, so I started the tree today!  I know that November is going to be a super busy month, and having the tree up makes all of us soooo happy, so I decided to go early this year.  Yup, we went right from Halloween to Christmas.  That's how we roll around here.  And just because I have my tree up does not mean that I am a Thanksgiving skipper, or that I don't appreciate it.  I do!  I can be excited about Christmas and still like Thanksgiving!
By tonight, it was just a tiny tree on a stick, but it's a start!

Also tonight, Brian and I went in the hot tub while it was windy and rainy.  It was fun!

Saturday, November 5th happiness:  Bath and Body Works!  Winter Candy Apple is finally here!  Last year I waited too long, and I didn't get ANY.  They were all out of it.  We went early this year to make sure I didn't miss out on it.  And they were buy 3 get 2 free.  I LOVE it.  It smells so yummy.
Finished the tree today!  3700 lights baby!
Joe helped me put the ornaments on!  He started with his Disney ornament (of course)
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.  And I love it!

Sunday, November 6th happiness:  Joe and I put some more Christmas decorations around the house today.  We are getting there!

Brian made us a delicious steak dinner tonight.  I love that he cooks!  I am spoiled.

Tonight was FHE at my moms.  It's been a while since we had one and Joe was excited.  It also happened to be Evan's birthday.

This picture is SO Evan.  I love that shy face that he makes.  
I had to throw in this one, because I love Ben's face in it!
There was a pinata for the kids.  I was at a bad angle, and didn't get many good pictures of it.  The one of Josh turned out the best.  
I love my family.

Happy Day!

3 comments:

LauraB said...

And I love your tree!!!

Teresa said...

The tree really is beautiful. It makes me want to do colorful lights on my tree!

Sheri said...

I love your tree too. It's never too soon to start celebrating Christmas!