Monday, November 7, 2011

80's flashback

M2B =) days 621 - 626.  Tuesday, October 18th - Sunday, October 23rd happiness:

Tuesday, October 18th happiness:  Back to school today.  As I came to get my kids this morning off the playground to go into school, I was bombarded with hugs!

Tonight was our last time together as McQueen 1st ward young women's.  =(  We went out in style though.  We had to dress in theme (of course).  They chose 80's workout wear.  I love these girls!
Wednesday, October 19th happiness:  Joe and I hung out on the bed tonight and studied Espanol.  I love hanging with Joe.

Thursday, October 20th happiness:  Mrs. Johnson's birthday was during October break, so today the room mom's threw her a surprise birthday party.  I made this happy birthday poster and had all the kids sign it at recess without her knowing.  They loved surprising her.
Also, tonight my mom, Sheri, Alex and I, went and saw the re-make of Footloose.  It was a little to much swearing and dirty dancing for my taste.  I did love the guy who played Willard.  He made the movie.
Even though I didn't love it, it is always fun to get out of the house especially if I get to hang with my mom and Sheri.

Friday, October 21st happiness:  Hot Tub installed today!  Woo hoo.

Saturday, October 22nd happiness:  Dear 5 hour energy.  Some days I cannot live without you.  I love you!
Sunday, October 23rd happiness:  I got to play a couple of games of Candyland with this kiddo tonight!  Good times.  I was having flashbacks to when I used to play the game with Adam when he was the same age.  
Happy Day!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Yea for the new hot tub! Just in time for the cooler weather.

Sheri said...

That picture of Josh is awesome.