Sunday, November 20, 2011

Happy Halloween Post

M2B =) days 632 - 634.  Saturday, October 29th - Monday, October 31st happiness:

Saturday, October 29th happiness:  Joe and I carved our pumpkins today.  We stuck with The Nightmare Before Christmas theme.  I did Oogie Boogie, and Joe did Lock, Shock, and Barrel.  Brian gutted them for us, so all we had to do was carve!
We finished them just in time for Trunk or Treat, where we saw this guy:
And this awesome football player:
Joe decided he didn't want to dress up this year, but Michael still had some Halloween spirit!
Brian was even in a good mood!  I didn't have to coerce him to go, AND he happily handed out candy to all the trick or treaters!
Happy Halloween mon!

That night, Joe and Michael decided (after watching an episode of The Middle)  that they would dress up like Axel and his friends did, and go as "superheroes" and get lots of candy.  If you haven't seen The Middle, and don't know who Axel is, then this outfit will probably not make sense to you.  But here it is....
He was all ready for Monday night, until Michael called and said that it was a no go.  He had to go somewhere with his family instead.  Joe was bummed, but he still let me take his picture in his awesome costume, even though he didn't get a chance to follow through on their plans and wear it on Halloween.

Sunday, October 30th happiness:  Joe and I ALWAYS go visit Grandmother on Halloween.  Usually he is in costume, and we go on Halloween night, but this year I knew he wasn't going to dress up, and so we went a day early, just for a visit.  We brought a couple of extra's with us.  Michael and Joe kept Josh pretty entertained, while Sheri and I visited with Grandmother and Dawn.  It was a fun visit.  I really should go more often.

Monday, October 31st happiness:  I was soooo happy today because I got to see 3 of my favorite kiddo's in the world.  It feels like I haven't seen them in forever.  They stopped by my mom's tonight to show off their Halloween costumes, so I invited myself over, of course, so I could see them too.


I was so happy to see them.

Later, Joe and I met up with the Trezise clan, who were going trick or treating with some friends, and we tagged along.  Joe didn't want to dress up, but he still wanted to hang out with everyone else, and walk the neighborhood.

Brian showed up a little later and walked with us.  He even carried Buzz when he got tired of walking.
I think Joe had a good time hanging out.  It was a lot of fun.
Here is Xander showing me his "buttload" of candy.
Good times.

Happy Day!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I LOVE that picture of Joe, Michael and Josh. We had so much fun trick or treating with you guys.

Teresa said...

Those pumpkins are awesome! Seriously.