Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy Feet and ghost stories

M2B =) days 627 - 631.  Monday, October 24th - Friday, October 28th happiness.

Monday, October 24th happiness:  Today Joe and I watched "Life and Death of a Pumpkin" on YouTube.  Hilarious!  If I knew how to link to it, I would.  But I'm sure you can find it on YouTube fairly easily.  

Tuesday, October 25th happiness:  Corn Festival Field Trip.  I got to take lots of cute photos of my kids in the corn maze.  

After being on my feet all day, it felt good tonight to put on my cozy socks and sit on the couch.  Happy Feet:
Wednesday, October 26th happiness:  Now that the weather is starting to cool down a bit, I thought I'd start walking/jogging again.  Joe went with me today.  The weather was cloudy and cool and gorgeous.  We even got rained on a little.   I am waaay out of shape.  Joe lapped me at least 3 times.  But, it felt good to get out there again.  Afterwards, we drove home with the windows down - fabulous.

Thursday, October 27th happiness:  Book club tonight.  This months book was a ghost story.  
It was fun to hang out and chat, and eat, and tell ghost stories.  Good times.

Friday, October 28th happiness:  Since I stayed out later last night than I should have, all I could think about at work today was coming home and taking a nap.  And, I did.  It did not disappoint.  

On a side note, I had a little spring in my step today because I had more happy feet.
I got those happy socks for a dollar!  I love fun socks.

Tonight, Joe and I went to the Trezise house to watch Pearl Jam 20.  I LOVED it!  
Thanks for having us over Sheri!

Happy Day!


3 comments:

Brian said...

Why is Joe wearing my shoes???!!!

Sheri said...

We still need to finish watching it.

Teresa said...

I love fun socks!